The Developer will be a member of the development team working on My Oracle Support Applications. The My Oracle Support application portfolio is used by Oracle Customer Support to manage and resolve all customer initiated service requests for Oracle products.
The candidate needs to analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the My Oracle Support development team, candidate will perform high-level design based on requirements provided. Design and implement changes to existing software architecture. Build highly sophisticated enhancements and optimize working code. Build and execute unit tests and plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and PDIT and ensure quality and consistency.
Duties will include participating in scrum calls, working with team members across the globe. Candidate should be self-motivated and willing to work independently with little oversight and deliver projects on time.
Below skills are critical for success in this role:
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience, developing and delivering products and solutions in a commercial environment.
– In-depth understanding of webservice (SOAP and Restful APIs), Jet
– Experience developing applications for the cloud desired
– Good communication skills and flexibility to working with global team
– Knowledge of Oracle Cloud offerings is a plus