Job Title :
Senior SAP FICO Analyst_ Lawrenceville, GA
Start Date :
Our client is a leading manufacturing company for cosmetics, pharma, and cleaning products in North America. Currently we are looking for a Senior SAP FICO Analyst to join the company in Lawrenceville, GA.
The Information Systems team is seeking a Senior FICO Analyst to analyze and resolve production issues, develop solutions, test and implementing projects or initiatives to solve business problems aligned to Finance’s strategic objectives. The candidate will work closely with business resources in the head office and global sites. The candidate will help with the ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement of the SAP systems focusing on all financial modules. The candidate must be able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing and dynamic environment with frequent multiple deadlines. Working well with a team is essential. This position has a strong IT aspect but will also involve reengineering, modification or design of new or existing business processes.
· Works closely with the User Subject Matter Experts, user community, other SAP business analysts, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects.
· Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
· Provides training and mentoring to others in the company related to area of expertise
· Defines and implements best business practices, adhering to the business standards for the FICO functional processes
· Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation while adhering to company standards
· Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
· Performs SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs
· Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions
· Supports for monthly and year-end activities. Coordinate and test the use and development of new SAP and Integrated Supporting Systems functionality
· Design and develop reports and reporting structures to meet use and end-user needs
· Provide training on new functionality and assistance in the use of SAP and Integrated Supporting Systems to users and end-users
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, administration or business related major. MBA or CPA preferred.
· Requires 7 years’ experience in an SAP ERP environment, with at least 3 years front end business experience as an accountant or finance professional, and 5 years of experience supporting the Finance and controlling functions within SAP FICO.
· Experience with at least one full life cycle implementation. Project management experience preferred.
· SAP FICO certified preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be an SAP accounting and costing expert. Ability to implement best practices of General Ledger, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Product costing, cost center accounting, profit center accounting and Profitability Analysis
· Extensive knowledge/experience with the development of functional specifications as well as development requirements is required.
· Overall understanding and knowledge of SAP BW/SAP Queries.
· Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution.
· Possesses the skills to initiate, evaluate, develop, defend, and influence users on adoption of solid, actionable recommendations.
· Ability to travel to other facilities as required
· Excellent communication and business relationship skills
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Salary Range: up to $130k
How to Apply:
Candidates please send your resume to ‘email@example.com’ with the subject: ‘ Senior FICO Analyst_ Lawrenceville, GA’