Role: Senior Planner
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000
Consultant: Lloyd Dean
Senior Planner – Manchester
A UK Main contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team and work on some Major Highways Projects throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to get to work for a Tier 1 UK Contractor in the North West with a great order book.
This opportunity is office based out of Manchester, to work with a number of high profile Highways projects throughout the North West
As the Senior Planner, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Construction.
* Highways experience is essential.
* Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
* Minimum of 7 years in a Planning role previously.
As the successful Senior Planner you will be looking at:
* £50,000 – £65,000 dependant on experience
* Car package or car allowance
Why Should You Apply?
* Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
* Experience working within a UK main contractor.
* Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business