The Senior Manager shall enhance the growth & development of the Performance and Finance Assessment team. You spearhead the following; strategy, growth, and client delivery for this practice. Preferably, you will have top tier consulting / professional services expertise, focused on finance function effectiveness and transformation related to profitability analysis experience, GL transformation, risk measurement knowledge, and intimate understanding of the financial services sector(s). Testimonials of your finance transformation and proven track record for business development and engagement management are key. Evidently, you are both a "thinker" and a "doer" and have demonstrated exceptional collaborative business practices to-date.
– Develop and manage customer relationships while driving new business opportunities within the financial services sector.
– Scope solutions to identified customer problems while architecting a project plan to achieve deliverables.
– Lead and navigate the market via your platform of personal credibility. Your established relationships and thought leadership around key issues facing the Financial Services sector should be easily leveraged.
– Ongoing practice and service offerings development contributions.
– Leading and managing engagements with multi-disciplinary teams
– Positioning the practice in the industry to develop stronger brand name identity.
– Assisting with the recruitment of talent into the practice.
– Developing, motivating, and mentoring your team.
10+ years of top tier and/or "big four" consulting experience
Finance Performance and Effectiveness assess, design and transform focus
MBA, CPA, CA
Refer a friend