**Senior Drainage Design Engineer-Navi Mumbai**
**ROLE:** Seeking a dedicated professional to join our established highways team in the Mumbai office. The individual should be capable of taking a leading role in delivering drainage design services throughout all stages of infrastructure project development, working independently and supporting the Senior Project Managers across the business.
* Master’s degree in Civil/Hydraulic/Water Resource Engineering
* 10-15 years of experience
**KEY COMPETENCY – Technical Skills**
* Application of hydraulics and hydrology in the drainage design for highways and urban development projects.
* Exposure to U.K., Middle East projects
* Exposure to relevant design standards (DMRB/ SUDS/ similar)
* (preferable), Microstation
* Technical Report Writing skills
* Proficient in MS Office tools.
* Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills (English).
* Capable of managing a challenging workload
* Team oriented
**KEY COMPETENCY – Soft Skills**
* Proficiency in Windes Microdrainage
* Exposure to relevant software tools – 12D/ Sewergems, StormCAD, OpenRoads is additional advantage.
* Proficient in CAD – AutoCAD
* Reporting to the Manager/Chief Engineer (Drainage), you will guide a team of graduate engineers and technicians on projects.
* Providing technical expertise in drainage design and hydraulic modelling for projects at various stages of development.
* Preparation and presentation of design calculations and drawings for project delivery
* Technical Coordination for design development
* Attend project progress meetings with the lead offices across the organisation
* The role will also encompass resource, financial and commercial management under project Manager/ Chief engineer.
**Primary Location** India-India Countrywide-Navi Mumbai
**Req ID:** BIA00044P