Job Title :
Senior Data Entry Clerk_Montreal
Start Date :
Our client is a Canadian leading bank.
Duration: 6 months with starting date: Jan 25th
Working Hours: between 8-5 – flexibility but it will be a 7.5 hour work day.
Pay rate: $17.80
Overview of the role:
The candidate will be joining a team of 10+ other people. From a daily responsibilities standpoint, this candidate would:
• Processing transaction requests for credit card customers that are sent to them.
• The candidate would be accessing workflow systems, and a number of the bank systems for processing of transactions.
• There’s opportunity to learn other things related to credit card processes within this team as well.
• This candidate will be using a number of different systems as well as a number of different bank platforms for processing and transactions
• Reading requests and determining what part of the process to follow for that particular request and then follow through with the rest of the process steps to ensure accuracy
Must Have Skills:
– Customer Service work experience
– Data Entry work experience
– Willing to learn new technologies and be comfortable doing so
– Bilingual French/English
– Demonstrated ability to learn and proven ability to multi-task and work in an environment where there’s high productivity and quality expectations.
– Previous banking experience would be a nice to have skill
How to Apply:
Send your resume to ‘resume@gc-employment. com’ with the subject ‘Senior Data Entry Clerk_Montreal’
• Must be bondable.
• Your ‘Employment History’ on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application