Practice Co-Lead focused on growing the IT Security Consulting business within a Big Four Professional Services Firm.
Your mandate is an exciting one;
– Establish and drive client relationships focused on innovative solution design, advisory and implementation of information security programs.
– Ensure ongoing client commitment by serving their needs while developing relationships with the varying client teams.
– You – naturally – keep on top of current business and economic developments relevant to your client’s business, and new or developing trends in security.
– Establishing and executing procedures, interviewing subject-matter experts, facilitate meetings, perform detailed data analysis, draw conclusions, document results, and suggest ideas for improvement.
– Recognize relevant issues and assess the risks associated with various client transactions.
– Engage and lead thorough discussions in your client’s professional field, balancing conflicting perspectives while maintaining a positive frame of mind.
– Harness your ability to sense verbal and non-verbal reactions from client participants and guide meeting dynamics towards productive outcomes while taking accountability for seeking and proposing solutions.
– Expansive local network of contacts complementary to your mandate at hand.
– Candidates must have related professional designations (i.e., CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI, CIPP/C).
– Knowledge of internal control frameworks (i.e., NIST, COBIT, COSO, ITIL, COBIT, ISO).
– Outstanding leadership and teamwork traits.
Refer a friend