Great Computer Solutions
negotiable / month
We require an excellent Senior SEO / SEM Expert with vast experience in developing unique content for the web, with analytical and critical thinking ability, and skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. The candidate will be responsible for driving technical developments to increase visibility and rankings for our clients. Working predominantly unsupervised on a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to prioritize and manage your workload to perform various tasks as required. This is a role that requires a high level of attention to detail and someone who works in a much organized manner.
- Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO Factors
- Establish backlinks, Remove bad links
- Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tool.
- Managing Marketing and Sales via Social Media
- Conceptualizing structure of pages for the website
- Conducting competitor analysis for targeted service areas
Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence
- Writing and editing content for our websites, landing pages and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Adwords, and Social Media Campaigns
- Relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Strong Internet research skills.
- Should be able to think outside the box and get creative on work strategy.
- The individual must be result oriented, focused and have knowledge of current SEO trends, techniques and tools
- Should be able to manage social media tasks.
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- Proven technical writing, copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to develop web content
- Knowledge of social networking in terms of blogs, forums etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of HTML, MS Office, and experience in using popular content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Knowledge of billing, using quickbooks and ability to call customers for overdue invoices will be a plus.
- Ability to make cold calls for business developments will be rewarded.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in technical writing or editing
- Technical writing experience related to IT and Computer Networking is preferred.
- Experience with a variety of writing styles: technical, creative, and marketing
- Familiarity with Internet marketing, Search engine optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing.
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com