We’re seeking a highly motivated Search Engine Optimization Specialist with strong organizational skills and the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively. This role will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
– Develop and manage on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimization strategies to drive traffic to your online properties.
– Prepare proposals and plans, and set goals for all search initiatives and projects.
– Define reporting metrics, analyze performance, and recommend improvements.
– Execute digital asset, content, and technical optimization.
– Manage link building projects through social media, internal web properties, and outreach.
– Conduct on-site and off-site audits and analyze competitors.
– Develop and communicate SEO standards and processes for copywriting, social media, Product Marketing, design and other departments.
– Work in coordination with the Search Engine Marketing team to optimize results.
– Create documentation for reference.
– A minimum of 4 years of SEO experience in a similar role, preferably in a software or online company.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT (or related field) or equivalent.
– Must have knowledge in SEO best practices and tools, e.g. webmaster tools, Google Analytics, and SEOMoz.
– Experience in in social media marketing and/or SM/SEO integration.
– Strong communication skills in English.
– Organized and detail oriented self-starter and able to learn fast.
– Maintain constant communication with peers and management must be able to work well in team environment.
– SEO and/or marketing experience in a software or online company.
– Experience and/or knowledge in Social Media Marketing.
– Basic HTML knowledge.
– Experience as a developer or a webmaster.
– Knowledge in Search Engine Marketing, e.g. PPC and social ads.
– Communication skills or experience in additional languages like French, Spanish, German, Italian or Russian.
Refer a friend