SAP Procurement and Logistics Lead
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
We enable CIO and IT decision makers to maximize the strategic value of IT and exploit digital business and disruptive technology, to drive market leadership and innovation by supporting all stages of the application life cycle, through Agile methodology and high quality custom applications.
The Procurement and Logistics Lead is required to lead a team to identify and resolve procurement and logistics related program risks and issues and propose innovative solutions and plans, with escalation to senior stakeholders where appropriate. They must have end to end supply chain knowledge including procurement, accounts payable, inventory management and logistics. Must have experience with a integrated SAP environment, ERP, Ariba and Warehouse Management.
– S/4HANA experience and Ariba on-demand is a must.
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
• Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full life-cycle SAP implementations and 6+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
• At least 10 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Supply Chain and Ariba solutions
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
**Preferred Tech and Prof Experience**
Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities
• Knowledge of all current SAP Supply Chain solutions, included but not limited to, S/4HANA MM-Procurement, eTM, eWM, Ariba Sourcing Suite, Ariba Buying and Invoicing, Fieldglass, SAP RE/FX, etc.
• Should be able to support programme leadership by standing-in as a senior member in demanding occasions.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.