Degree-Six are currently recruiting for experienced an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager on behalf of one of their well-known and established clients.
Our client is based in a central location and is within easy commuting distance of its surrounding areas.
This particular home specialises in providing a caring and nurturing environment for the following:
* Autistic Spectrum Disorders
* Challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties.
* Complex needs.
* Children who have suffered physical and sexual abuse.
* Children with a Learning Disability/EBD.
* Physical and sensory impairment (Care is carried out on two levels; therefore, children must have ability to use stairs to access bedrooms.)
If you are interested in this position, you must possess the following:
* NVQ Level 4/5 in Management and Leadership
* Minimum 12 months’ experience of working in a children’s residential setting as a Registered Home Manager
* Proven track record
* Must hold full UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
Please note, all applications are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references