Job Title :
Start Date :
We are actively looking for Recruiting Interns to join our growing company.
Human Resources Management Program Students and/or New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Working Location: Mississauga, ON
– Creating job descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates
– Conduct test, background checks, and reference checks
– Preparation of required paperwork
– Continually build a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current client demands
– Participates in other recruiting requirements as assigned
– University or College Diploma, major in Human Resources Management
– Strong communication, interpersonal skills, negotiating and customer service skills
– Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System, Monster, Workopolis and Linkedin
– Multitasking, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and ability to handle high pressure
– Initiative, consistent, willing to grow with company
– Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
– Willing to work overtime as well as weekend when needed
Full-time, with opportunity to become Permanent employee
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Recruiting Intern’.