Job Title :
Start Date :
We are actively looking for Recruiting Interns/Coop students to join our growing company.
This is an unpaid position with transportation allowance, training will be provided.
University/ College Students are welcomed to apply.
Working location: Mississauga ( Derry and Tomken)
– Conduct test, background checks, reference checks and preparation of required paperwork
– Daily update Workforce Management System
– Assist recruitment manager with qualifying top talent based on pre-defined roles
– Continually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands
– Participates in other recruiting requirements as assigned
– Strong communication, interpersonal skills
– Multitasking, self-motivated
– Good time management skills
– Willing to work overtime as well as weekend when needed
Work Type: Full-time hours for 3 months, start as soon as possible
Working Location: Mississauga
Training will be provided, unpaid position with transportation allowance
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Recruiting Intern”.
GREAT CONNECTIONS EMPLOYMENT (www.gc-employment.com)
We are leading Ontario-based full cycle employment services agency, providing premium human resource solutions to clients, large and small in a multitude of industries. As a result, we are a preferred staffing partner for Fortune 500 and other industry leading companies, as well as enterprising local firms. We provide a competitive advantage by connecting great companies with great people.