Job Title :
Start Date :
Our client is a leading manufacturer for automotive parts in North America.
Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
• CQE Training/Certification
• Six Sigma Certification is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point. Must be familiar with preparation of charts and graphs.
• Experience in the automotive sector and Tier 1
How to Apply:
Please send resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the subject ‘Quality Manger_Mississauga’