Casual (not boxers casual.. cool casual 😉
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribes time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Furnish estimates on all microwave related installations/upgrades
– Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
– Coordinates the repair and maintenance of existing Microwave systems and work closely with customers to ensure rapid response times to minimize network outages.
– Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
– Responsible for ensuring jobs are completed within or under budget and profits are maximized through the consistent oversight of all aspects of a project including scheduling, logistics, installation, close out documentation and invoicing
– Manage costs on a site/project level
– Coordinate multiple construction teams on multiple projects.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecommunications Industry
– Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving, time management, and planning skills.
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Ability to communicate professionally with clients and vendors
– Familiarity with different turf models and their infrastructure as it pertains to billing/invoicing, safety, and construction management.
– Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
– Maintains confidentiality; keeps emotion under control
– Follows policies and procedures
– Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions
Refer a friend