Our client’s Managed Services team is in need of a technical PM whose mission is to design technical solutions that answer the particular business requirements of each client and to provide support for implemented solutions as required.
The project manager is responsible for delivering solutions to end clients. While respecting budget estimates, you must understand the client’s business needs, offer and coordinate appropriate solutions, and deliver the project on time and according to defined quality standards.
* Use the project management methodology
* Develop various documents related to project management, such as: project charts, project management plans, activities plans, status reports, change requests, validation plans, and quality assurance plans.
* Complete project evaluations and change requests
* Specify the methodology deliverables with the technical consultant
* Understand the integration methods of the current technology in the client environment
* Plan and manage risk
* Lead the project team in periodic meetings to determine project status, evaluate assignments, and manage risk and changes
* Ensure that all deliverable solutions meet time, cost, and quality standards
* Present project recommendations to the Director of the team
* Ensure involvement of services (e.g., customer service) in pertinent phases of the project
Required qualifications and skills:
* Customer oriented
* Recognized ability to manage the work of a project team
* Solid organizational and planning skills, and strong ability to be proactive and work as part of a team
* Flexible and able to adapt to working in various environments
* Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written presentations
* Recognized ability to work within tight deadlines
* Able to work independently
* Able to deal with stress
* Proven experience in a data centre or Managed Services environment
* Ability to navigate among vendors and suppliers to ensure deliveries are executed as promised and to-plan.
Refer a friend