Ideal Candidate should have :
– BS or MS/MBA degree or equivalent with 2 to 4 Years of experience in Software / Service Operations/ Project Management
– 2+ years of Project management experience managing large scale multiple projects- Excellent knowledge on Planning and execution of complete flow of Disaster Recovery process
2+ Years of working / Implementation experience in one or more Oracle
applications like EBS 11i/12.1/12.2, OBIEE, APEX, Reporting tool
– Strong understanding and experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
Possess Expert knowledge of Oracle core DBA with RAC, ASM, DataGuard
setup and Administration, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
– Hands-On Experience of RMAN and traditional backup and recovery.
– Excellent Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX commands/utilities
– Possess Excellent communications and interpersonal skills , Strong written and documentation skills
– Ready to work in Shifts , including Nightshifts on rotating basis
Be able to Participate in project meetings as necessary, to understand
application, database, architectural requirements, Disaster Recovery
solutions. Acts as key technical point of contact for all database,
DataGuard and DR solution decisions.
– Drives and passionately implements the spirit of the customer first, with his/her associates, colleagues and customers.
– Knowledge of IT architecture, infrastructure standards, database and application platforms and the automation tools.
– Provide recommendations for process, continual technical improvements.
– Ability to work independently, set priorities, work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations and maintain schedules.
Ability to solve problems, quickly and completely and to communicate
them clearly to peers and management with production Service Level