Primary Teachers required.
Positions: We require Teachers to cover from EYFS – KS2
Due to a combination of our business growing at a rapid rate and our existing Teaching staff securing long term and permanent positions in our schools we are in urgent need of strong Teachers to cover across all year groups. If you have a passion for Teaching but want a work / life balance which allows you to enjoy your time outside of school we really need to talk…
The advantages of working as a cover Teacher are:
* It gives you the opportunity to work in a wide range of schools
* You can try year groups you have never worked in
* You will gain a fantastic work / life balance
* Be paid for what you love doing without all the additional responsibilities such as meetings and parents evenings
* You can showcase your talent and often secure permanent roles through working supply
* Support you throughout your employment with us by offering free CPD including Team Teach
* Provide you with all the information you need prior to a booking and will never send you in with inadequate information about bookings
* We offer guaranteed pay which can help provide financial security for you.
* Provide you with a consultant who cares about you and your well being
£85 – £165 per day (depending on experience)
As one of the largest Education Agencies working in the North West we consistently require new Teachers to help support our schools in Halton, St Helens, Warrington and Cheshire West. Randstad Education have an excellent reputation with the local area working with most Primary schools offering both day to day cover, long term placements and Permanent positions for those seeking a bit more security.
If you are interested in working with us please give us a call on (phone number removed) or email your CV to Craig Rogers