Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, you will-
Engineer, build and implement new operations,productivity and investigation tools to increase efficiency for TSE.
Combine Software Engineering and Systems Administration expertise with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting and analysis.
Collaborate with Engineering teams to implement tools to improve support troubleshooting efficiency and the end user experience.
Diagnose and resolve customers’ complex technical issues for Platform Services products as part of a global 24×7 team.
Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to improve products.
You will see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
– Over 10 years of managing Linux/Unix systems preferably in a scale out environments
– Ability to troubleshoot complex and dynamic customer environments including distributed database setups at large scale while balancing the communications needs of each case
– A strong analytical mind and the ability to triage
– As we are continually releasing new features and products, a high aptitude for both learning and teaching are required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as is a collaborative approach
At JPMorgan Chase Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
– Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
– Proficiency in internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS)
– Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
– Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
– Strong inter-personal skills with the willingness to support and interact with clients
– Ability to troubleshoot issues and share clear, concise complex technical findings to the involved parties
– Familiar with designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
– Experience with queuing systems like RabbitMQ/AMQP, Kafka, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS, ZeroMQ, etc.
– Ability to write scripts (Python, bash etc.) with strong focus towards automation
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today!