Hill International (Middle East) is a US based Project Management firm with offices throughout the World. With over 3,300 employees in 60 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
* Manage the scope of operations pertaining to planning, developing and implementing all Operational Readiness, Transfer Interface and Project Management (programme, interface resolution, reporting, and risks) with stakeholders in respect to their future operation & operational transition
* In-depth knowledge of baggage handling systems, passenger loading bridges, and other airport technology systems.
* Previous experience with trials & commissioning of various airport operational systems and equipment, and planning trial operations readiness functions.
* Ensuring all Certification Manuals and Documentation are completed and ready for the airport regulator and operator
* In-depth knowledge of airport safety and security functions in live airports
* In-depth knowledge of passenger terminal perations, airside and ramp operations, ICT system interfaces, aircraft movements, facilitation, and airline operations.
* Manage all communications and reporting with ORAT consultant maintained by the airport authority, airport reulator and operator, supervision consultant, the main contractor, and the specialty contractors.
* Previous experience with ORAT consultants and/or airport operators is strongly desirable.
* Technical (Engineering, Aviation related) Degree is required
* A minimum of 20 years’ experience
* Specialist project experience working on the ensuring the operational readiness of airport projects
* Membership / accreditation in related services is desired
* Excellent communication and computer skills
* Excellent command of the English Language
**Title:** *ORAT Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *17001762*