Working as part of our client’s Software Development practice you will help development organizations improve and refine their software development practices by leveraging Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server and the related software development processes. You will leverage your development experience in combination with your consulting skills to effectively deploy Visual Studio and meet customer’s business objectives. You may serve as a team member or as a team lead, working independently on or off site.
– Participate in the installation, configuration, customization and extensibility of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
– Contribute to best practices consulting on various aspects of Visual Studio, including source control, build and configuration management, testing and automated testing, release management, requirements management and general development practices.
– Complete assessments and provide recommendations to our clients.
– Join envisioning company / solutions delivery improvement initiatives adapted to specific business and technical client needs.
– Train, transfer knowledge and coach clients on how to realize your teams service delivery benefits.
– Acquire technical and domain expertise on new and emerging Visual Studio functionalities and related technology best practices and contribute in creating consulting packages to be delivered to clients.
– Participate in the creation of extensions to Visual Studio abased on client and/or market needs.
– A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a software development organization as a developer.
– A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a software development organization as a lead/manager.
– Experience in several aspects of ALM with a preference for source control, build and configuration management, automated testing and release management.
– Experience working within a highly-structured IT environment.
– Familiarity with current Microsoft technologies, including Windows, SQL Server, ASP.Net, SharePoint, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
– Strong understanding of various application and software development methodologies and approaches (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, CMMi, etc.).
– Demonstrated ability to work independently with little instruction.
– Demonstrated initiative, ownership and accountability.
– Strong communicator with the ability to clearly articulate technology and its usage to a variety of audiences as well as write technical or training documentation.
– Strong presentation and consultative skills.
– Self-starter able to find issues and fix with limited direction and to work efficiently as a team or individually.
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology preferred.
– Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server is an asset.
Refer a friend