Our client is a prominent Montreal based social media network who has enormous traffic and is celebrating a recent trend of ongoing growth. As such, they need to beef up the marketing team.
This role requires you to be responsible for collecting and analyzing marketing campaign data, in support of client acquisition, and performing ad-hoc reporting to support the marketing team. You will be key in assisting with the day-to-day management of marketing relationships and activities as they relate to Email, Affiliate, Display, Search, and Social Marketing efforts.
Alson, you will manage day-to-day optimization efforts of our marketing relationships through e-mail communications.
– You’ll be working with the Marketing team and Media Buyers.
– You’ll be working with media buyers to execute media buys and digital marketing programs
– Managing the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns involving Affiliate Networks and Direct partners
– Assisting Media Buyers in link trafficking and pixel implementation
– Coordinating with 3rd parties, such as affiliates, on conversion tracking requirements as well as testing of pixels, and troubleshoot potential issues that may come up
– Produce ongoing quality assurance of acquisition traffic (ie. fraud check)
– Measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as Return On Investment (ROI) / Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), Segmentation ROI, Conversion, Traffic, Click Through Rates, CPA, CPC, CPM.
– Design SQL queries and produce Excel reports to extract data and present statistical information to technical and non-technical clients alike
– Produce scheduled and ad-hoc Marketing-related reports and dashboards
– Support additional projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
2+ years of recent Marketing support experience
Strong English communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingualism (English-French) is an asset.
Strong knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills (macros, vlookups, pivot tables, and charting)
Knowledge of SQL
Self-starter with excellent analytical skill set and a proactive approach to analysis
Knowledge of online marketing concepts including Display, Social Search, Email, and Affiliate Marketing
Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / fast-paced environment. Able to work under pressure and quickly turnaround marketing requests
Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
Refer a friend