Job Title :
Start Date :
$90K – $100K
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturing coompany. We are looking for Maintenance Supervisor to join the company.
Salary: $90K – $100K
Working Location: Woodbridge
QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY TO DO THE JOB:
· 10 years Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
· Industrial Electrician/Mechanic License or other equivalent technical certification/diploma
· Ability to manage and motivate experienced maintenance personnel
· Understanding of robotic applications and programming
· Well versed in a variety of production equipment (ie. stamping presses, injection molding machines, welders robotics and general assembly)
· Understanding of PLC controlled equipment
· Excellent organizational and communication (written/verbal) skills
· Good understanding of electrical and mechanical maintenance
· Ability to prioritize breakdowns, rectify the problems with permanent solutions and minimize downtime
· Be prepared to occasional after hours call-in and personnel delegation in crisis situations
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITES OF JOB:
· Delegate and Supervise efficient utilization of labour and proper recording of such.
· Communicate all pertinent company information to staff (Production Priorities etc).
· Participate in all personnel related issues.
· Schedules, weekend coverage and break down follow up.
· Communicate with Group/Team Leaders effectively and in a timely manner.
· Assist Shift Mechanic and Electricians with troubleshooting as required.
· Promote Team Atmosphere.
· Endorse and support all Safety related issues.
· Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
· Ensures that the maintenance dept. fix and return equipment control to production on time and in good running shape to support customer requirements
· Effectively schedules and performs preventative maintenance for equipment
· Day to day communication with Production
· Analyzes previous problems from historical data, to assist in faultfinding on-site
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com