Job Title :
Mail Cleck_New Westminster
Start Date :
Our client is a leading Canadian Bank.
Schedule: Every Wednesday of the month Starting January 27th, until April 30th
Shift Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Summary: The main function of an office/mail clerk may include sorting checks, keeping payroll records, and take inventory, and distributing mail. A typical office clerk acts as an information and communication distributor for an office.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
• Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
• Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Education/Experience:
• High school diploma or GED typically required.
• 0-2 years administrative/customer service related experience required.
How to Apply: Send your resume to resume@gc-employment. com with the subject ‘Mail Cleck_New Westminster’
• Must be bondable.
• Your ‘Employment History’ on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application