Job Title :
Start Date :
Our client is a leading manufacturer for automotive parts.
Job Duties & Requirements:
• Supervision of unionized and temporary warehouse staff.
• Identify and prioritize customer orders and delegate work to warehouse staff.
• Communicate with sales staff to resolve problems or errors.
• Review, identify and correct any errors regarding assembly work sheets and packing slips.
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment
• Work with temp agencies to find hourly employees
• Work with suppliers to order general warehouse needs
• Responsible for all incoming shipments to warehouse
• Background in Lean Engineering
How to Apply:
Please send resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the subject ‘Logistic Manager_Mississauga’