Casual (not boxers casual.. cool casual 😉
Our client is undergoing a rebirth. The target of a recent acquisition, and is about to undergo an exciting transformation. Thing start-up combined with maturity and the backing of veteran business leaders who have only known and celebrated success.
Our client is seeking a Lead Developer for this exciting new ride. You should be a Lead Developer with expert level skills working within an open source environment. The main focus for you will be in a team lead capacity, proactive and solutions orientated.
You are an individual who does not need guidance to complete given tasks but still are able to ask proper questions when appropriate. You’re able to quickly identify problems and come up with proposed solutions and can work with and debug other developers code and frameworks. You’re an individual who should also be fluent in frontend HTML and Jquery and have strong skills in Apache, Linux, SVN, etc.
Required knowledge / experience:
– 7 to 10+ years of industry experience and 3+ years with leadership experience, leading either a team or a project.
– Bachelor in computer science or any other pertinent training
– Over 7 years experience in web programming
– Strong experience working with MySQL, or MS SQL, HTML, and PHP 5 or other Object Oriented Programming languages
– Able to easily communicate in English
– Excellent team player
Refer a friend