1. End- to-end’ management of certification process for nominated client accounts, including regular client contact and
assessment of cross selling opportunities and most importantly recovery.
2. Manage service performance, including supervision of the audit programme delivery, audit team and back-office
3. Engage and work with the TUV Austria BIC Sales & Business Development team for new business development
opportunities, where applicable.
4. Provide liaison between TUV Austria BIC, Client, Consultants and others involved in the process.
5. Manage certain commercial aspects of the contract, including profit maintenance and business development
6. Clear understanding of ESYD and Austrian accreditation requirements to ensure client needs can be achieved.
7. Negotiating annual price increases on existing contracts, ensuring retention of clients, minimize churn.
8. Accurate and comprehensive CRM database maintenance of nominated client accounts.
9. Ensure completion of all assigned work and that all documentation has followed accreditation procedures.
10. Manage audit teams effectively to enhance client satisfaction and ensure compliance.
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com