We have a new opportunity for a Senior Project Controller to join a well-respected organisation on a permanent basis in Central London. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary company who work across a variety of sectors in the construction industry. They are looking for a candidate to assist the Senior Project Controller on all programme and scheduling matters.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
* Produce and maintain the integrated project programme in order to ensure the projects objectives are successfully achieved.
* Maintain the Primavera Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) on behalf of the Programme Office Lead.
* Develop and improve the IMS through addressing of gaps and risks via engagement with stakeholders.
* Define scheduling standards and processes required of contractors and other schedule data contributors and implement these.
* Assist with the period end cycle including quality assurance of inputs and reporting outputs.
* Act as custodian of the Work Breakdown Structure.
* Review and report on contractor programmes as part of tender evaluation and programme routine acceptance.
* Develop the project controls and earned value systems through engagement with the cost management function and risk manager.
Essential requirements for this role include:
* Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably in power and local authority work.
* Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ensure clear management information for decision making and project steering.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Bush on (phone number removed) or email rebecca.bush @ (url removed) and quote 15330, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below