Business casual / casual
Our client has popped from twelve people to just over a hundred in less than a year. They are an eCommerce innovator, have a very "cool" corporate identity, culture, and technical challenges. They’re in a very convenient and fun location in Montreal.
– Participate in design activity, and implement flows and mockups as illustrated by the UX design team, while intelligently and creatively "filling in the gaps."
– Analyze usage patterns, feedback and business metrics to produce the perfect product for all of our users.
– Experience shipping one or more Objective-C native iOS apps (candidates with an app currently available cut to the front of the line)
– Experience with social applications and highly distributed mobile apps
– Experience with designing, architecting and building mobile platform(s)
– Strong Comp Sci fundamentals gained through Bachelor"s degree in Comp Sci, Math or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
– Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
– Familiarity with XML, JSON and REST-based APIs
– Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
– Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly, in a geographically distributed engineering environment
– No Management Experience Required
– Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
– IOS experience
– Mobile experience
– Developing apps for the iPad database
Nice to have:
– Experience using PHP, Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) or other web development experience for a production environment
– Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture / database / memcache)
– Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services
Refer a friend