Accenture Internal Audit provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of systems and internal controls that support and process financial and select operating information, and assurance of compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
The scope of work of the Internal Audit is to assess whether the organization’s risk management, governance, and control processes, as designed and represented by management, are adequate and effective. Relevant areas of assessment include the following:
• Interaction with the various governance groups occurs as needed.
• Significant financial, managerial, and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely.
• Employees’ actions are in compliance with Company policies and procedures and adequately protected.
• Programs, plans, and objectives are achieved.
• Quality and continuous improvement are fostered in the organization’s control process.
• Significant legislative or regulatory issues impacting the organization are recognized and addressed appropriately.
Opportunities for improving management control efficiencies, profitability and the organization’s image may be identified during audits. They will be communicated to the appropriate level of senior management.
• Chartered Accountant – Year of qualification preferably 2015 and 2016.
• Big 4 experience post-qualification preferably in Statutory Audit. Preferably, article-ship in Big 4 as well.
• Post-qualification experience in Internal Audit in a like-size company and industry will also be considered.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Good project management and presentation skills.
• Ability to work as a team member and an individual contributor.
• CIA or CFE certification preferable but not mandatory.
• Prior experience of working on SAP and analytical tools would be preferable.