Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by using our deep industry knowledge to identify their issues, and then leveraging Accenture’s capabilities to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions. Join Accenture Consulting and guide our clients—including more than 80% of the Fortune 500—as they transform their organizations to deliver services at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. You’ll use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—as you bring your vision to life.
Job Title: SAP Ariba
• Deliver SAP Ariba projects under fixed time constraints
• Participate with clients in requirement gathering sessions to identify Scope of the project and then prepare scoping documents.
• Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on recommended processes and functions
• Lead the client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
• Create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
• Prepare Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
• Configure Ariba System according to client requirements and integrate it with other SAP systems such as ECC.
• Lead and support SAP Ariba/ MM pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
Post Graduate from a Tier 1/2 Institute