I am currently working with a national solutions provider who are looking to appoint a Fire & Security Maintenance Engineer to work across multiple sites in the North East.
My client is renowned for their excellent customer service and quality solutions. Alongside this they are know for offering a clear and prosperous career path.
The successful Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Installation, service and maintenance of our wide range of security products
* To carry out site surveys for new installation as & when required
* Complete all relevant paperwork for installation / servicing as applicable.
* Attending call outs
* Provide excellent customer service
Requirements of the successful candidate:
* Proven technical background with a good knowledge of fire detection and fire alarm systems
* FIA Qualifications
* Previous experience of intruder alarms and access control
* Full UK driving licence
* Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Ability to work on your own with no supervision
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a high profile business with excellent career prospects, contact Ellie Cresswell at Randstad CPE Newcastle.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business