The FMP program is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE careers. We hire high potential individuals who are seeking a fast-paced career in Finance. It is an intensive two-year program consisting of four 6-month rotations with opportunities to work and live abroad. Assignment locations span many countries across the Middle East, North Africa & Turkey region.
Successful participants enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to contribute to business. It is part of GE’s culture of continuous learning and development, provides you with the opportunity for accelerated career growth.
– Rotations in financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance.
– Combines coursework & training, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
– The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world class financial leaders for exciting careers.
Degree in one of the following disciplines is a must: Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering (MBA/CPA or equivalent will be preferred)
– Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4 (No exceptions)
– Fluent in English & Arabic (as a 1st language – Written & Spoken)
– Candidates who are legally authorized to work and live in the UAE.
– Academic excellence with financial or quantitative competencies.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proven leadership ability and initiative.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
– Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile.
– We are looking for candidates with less than 12 months of total experience (including internships).
– Interested in a long term career in finance.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
**Locations:** United Arab Emirates; Jebel Ali