Executive Assistant, Sr
Global Development – Americas and India
Provides diverse and complex assistance and support to Senior Vice President as the primary administrative support. Will provide some assistance to his/her leadership team. Exposure to confidential information and upper management levels requires use of tact and diplomacy on a regular basis. Writes, tracks and maintains complex correspondences, memorandums, arranges meetings and travel plans, arranges luncheons, makes and schedules appointments, answers, screens, routes and/or responds to calls, sets up and maintains files, reviews draft and finished documents for accuracy and grammar, orders office supplies. Prepares materials for presentations. Coordinates special projects, coordinating with numerous third parties (e.g. consulting firms) and compiles information and completes complex reports. May assist in defining administrative policies and procedures, and may provide direction to lower-level clerical employees.
– Primary point person for calendar management for the SVP
– Arranges meetings, appointments, luncheons and conferences – Screens, receives, routes and answers calls
– Prepares complex correspondences and memorandums, routes for appropriate approval
– Interdepartmental coordination for submission of Board materials in advance of Board meetings
– Compiles information, prepares complex reports and works on special projects
– Regularly responds to inquiries from company executives
– Maintains and reconciles department PCard for proper account coding and payment
– Prepare executive expense reports for reimbursement
– Purchases office supplies, food and refreshments for meetings and/or luncheons
– Arranges for shipping, (FedEx, UPS, AIT, US Postal)
– Arranges Travel
– Flexible for overtime work
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
– 10+ years of administrative experience.
– Experience supporting executive level officers.
– Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as web-based ERP systems for creating purchase requisitions, PCcard administration and Expense Reports.
– Multiple priorities and balancing needs of multiple executives.
– Comprehensive reading, writing and math skills.
– Works under minimal supervision.
– Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize
– Ability to communicate with customers in any situation, handle multiple tasks successfully and identify and resolve problems
Completion of high school diploma