negotiable / month
AIRRS Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Lahore office. This role will directly support multiple directors within the management team and is tasked with ensuring efficiency and accuracy in the execution of day-to-day tasks and/or projects.
The opportunity exists for a detail oriented, confident, and experienced professional to work with a driven, young and entrepreneurial-minded team. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to work with other professionals collaboratively, be able to adapt to constantly changing demands, and demonstrate the capability to take on new and unfamiliar tasks.
- Coordinate calls/meetings and maintain calendars accordingly, screen calls, and take detailed messages
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; proactive in meeting travelers’ needs as schedules change
- Review and prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner according to company policy
- Field requests and serve as the main point of contact for the officers
- Seek ways to improve efficiency; provide ideas for solutions and solicit assistance for resolution
- Participate in various tasks and projects including (but not limited to) data entry, data sourcing, edit presentations and periodic research assignments
- Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Perform related duties as assigned
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com