“With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, Riverbed – The Digital Performance Company – provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with Riverbed to push boundaries, increase performance, and rethink possible
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100
We are seeking the best entrepreneurial Software Sales professionals to generate and increase sales within an assigned set of Named Accounts.”
Riverbed gives Global Enterprise-wide insights to spur innovation, reduce the cost of running their business, and boost productivity at every level. Riverbed solutions provide greater agility, enhanced visibility, increased performance and improved efficiency. Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for Global Enterprises to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises.
We are seeking the best Software Sales professionals to grow our customer base as strategic partners by showing the value our solutions can have on their business outcomes.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Prospect Enterprise accounts, generate interest, qualify and develop new business. Organizational mastery to manage multiple deals at any time and constant inbound leads
• Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the defined Account List
• Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of partner and internal Riverbed resources selling effort into assigned accounts. Leverage EMEA Sales management time as appropriate for closing actions
• Identifying, penetrating and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach
• Orchestrating a complex sale involving partners and internal Riverbed Sales, Marketing, EMEA Executive leadership
• Maintain and retain long term client relationships; participating in retention and up sell opportunities
Core Requirements include:
• ‘A’ player with proven track record of success selling enterprise software, business applications with a foundation of infrastructure and subscription model pricing.
• Must have exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 type accounts.
• Must have 5+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience in verticals including Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail, Legal and Manufacturing; New business hunters that have over-achieved in their current roles seeking to increase their earnings.
• Previous success with complex sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
• An existing set of VP, C-Level and Marketing in client base who are excited to hear about your latest opportunity
• Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology.
• Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
• Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships
• Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
• Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
“Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn more about Riverbed: www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
Req No.: 2018-4774
External Company Name: Riverbed Technology, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.riverbed.com/