We are seeking Senior Software Engineers with experience in systems programming. The successful incumbent will develop / integrate / troubleshooting firmware components. This position is also responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing algorithms for embedded Linux appliances. This position will be responsible for developing new and enhanced existent functionalities for software applications, determining functional requirements, estimating task effort, determining functional requirements and writing/reviewing functional design specifications, and related documentation. And, you will interact with the team end users and be called upon to deal with production and technical support issues.
– Programming experience with C on Linux is mandatory
– Electrical engineering background (academic or professional)
– Embedded real-time systems development
– FPGA related experience is important. In fact, experience with DSP, ASIC, and FPGA experience is better to have.
– Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills
– Must be a creative self-starter.
– Networking protocol knowledge is ideal
– Programing with C++ would be a valuable asset
Refer a friend