This position assists in the execution of the Prime Contract in conjunction with the Project Director and Law Department. This role is responsible for large, complex, and risky projects but the complexity of projects will be less than typically managed by a Director II or position may report to a Director II Prime Contract Management. Ensure compliance with government regulations, statutes, and Fluor Practices. Typically, this role is assigned to an organization supporting mid to large projects in domestic and overseas locations with high risk. Undertake Prime Contract management execution activities in accordance with the Prime Contract with a view to preventing leakage and being reimbursed for valid changes. Generally reports to the Project Director with functional responsibility to the Law Department.
• Provide support to the Project Director in the execution of prime contracts, including participating in the proposal, strategy sessions, prime contract review, joint venture and/or subcontract partnering, and risk assessment process
• Facilitate smooth transition from Award to Execution with the support of the Project team throughout life of a risk project
• Coordinate with the Legal Department and Insurance and Risk Management Group to obtain and provide information regarding commercial issues; coordinate with Project Controls and Project Business Services on commercial issues
• Review project correspondence to ensure Fluor’s rights are protected and that it is consistent with the terms of the prime contract
• Assist in developing the Contract Summary and updating throughout the project
• Participate in functional management team reviews
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 114141BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.