This company is executing a huge push towards introducing new products while improving upon their existing line of products. This entails innovative work, serious problem solving, and delivering projects you will be very proud of.
– Working as a mentor,while assuring deliverables are met in a timely manner.
– You will be making technical decisions on how to facilitate the successful completion of any given project.
– Contribute to the development with object oriented programming (PHP5). Our client is open to considering candidates who want to work more with PHP5 but have only worked with Java and C++ to-date.
– Work comfortably with MS SQL or ideally MySQL. Again, the willingness and desire to learn MySQL in the event you have not worked with it should be in line with your ambitions.
– Diagnose and repair problems/bugs
– Design, develop and draft functional specs as required during the development process
– Carry out complementary tasks to your day-to-day responsibilities.
– Enjoy working with a fun team who do not take themselves too seriously, and appreciated being rewarded generously for their hard work.
– Bachelor in computer science or any other pertinent training
– Anywhere from 5 years experience in programming
– Experience in working with MySQL, or MS SQL, HTML, C++, Java, or PHP 4 / 5.
– Experience in Flash and Action Script (asset).
– Able to easily communicate both in writing and speech.
Refer a friend