Customer Experience Team Leaderin Bangaloreat PayPal
**Date Posted:** 12/24/2018
+ **Employee Type:** Full-Time
+ **Job Type:**
+ **Experience:** Not Specified
+ **Date Posted:** 12/24/2018
+ **Job ID:** R0039172
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Customer Experience, Team Lead
As the most widely-used, trusted digital wallet in the world, PayPal is continuing our expansion in India and adding customer support operations to the family of global services driven from our Bangalore office. Alongside PayPal’s product engineering team, the new Customer Experience team will add to the global strategic and innovative solutions delivered from our growing centre.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Our success at PayPal is result of the trust we have built with customers around the world. As a leader in the Customer Solutions team, you will be supporting the frontline efforts in building that trust and driving the experience that our customers have grown to expect. Using the latest communication and technology tools, including email, chat, and social media, you’ll be responsible for leading a team in providing PayPal customers solutions to their questions and ensuring a quick, helpful, and positive experience.
Leadership: Lead and coach teams in delivering on established standards.
• Language: Advanced writing and communication skills in English.
• Technology: Solid working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel), as well as ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
• Motivation: Ability to coach and motivate team members to achieving goals and following standards.
• Planning: Set, monitor, and optimize goals to meet performance objectives.
• Focus: Strong focus on meeting SLAs, compliance standards, delivery metrics, and process improvements
• Collaboration: Working with teams across the organization to forecast and schedule operations activities
Your previous experience counts! And although additional skills are not required, they could qualify you for additional roles or expanded responsibility within the Customer Experience team.
• In-bound and out-bound customer engagement
• Proven leadership, team management, mentoring and coaching roles
• Live chat, social media or email communication
• Editing, blogging or any form of online or written communication
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their communities
• Training and development
• Experience: 2-4 years in customer engagement, sales, marketing, or similar.
• Leadership: 2 years team leadership
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.