Job Title :
CNC Machine Operator- Keele&Steeles – Afternoon shift
Start Date :
Must have experience with running a turret machine (not lathe or mill)
It is a permanent placement position.
Salary $15.33/hr plus the $0.50 afternoon shift premium.
Shift : Afternoon (3:35pm-12:05am)
Location : Keele & Steeles
Please send your updated resumes to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with a subject ‘CNC Machine Operator- Concord – Afternoon shift’
This is a leading international designer, manufacturer and marketer of office systems and related products. Our division is responsible for the manufacturing of steel office furniture in particular filing and locker storage.
The opportunity currently exists for a Turret CNC Operator to join the Production team at our company. As a CNC Operator the primary responsibility will be to operate both turret and laser CNC machines to fabricate parts, ensuring the adherence of all quality standards.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2
SHIFT: Afternoons (3:35-pm-12:05am)
Key responsibilities will be to:
1) Receives order with specific quantities and sizes according to the schedule
2) Loads program and set-up CNC to run parts
3) As necessary, change tool and dies as part of the set-up process
4) Prepares the material on carts and push to the CNC
5) Loads the material on the CNC
6) Off loads the part and checks dimensions to drawings
7) Stacks punched parts on skids/carts
8) Push skid/cart to waiting are for additional punching or brake forming
9) Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
· Turret Punch CNC Set Up/Operation experience
· Knowledge of loading programs to CNC equipment
· Ability to read drawings
· Machine operating knowledge
· Ability to retrieve information on all company product (BAAN, BOM)
· Good eye and Hand co-ordination
· Familiar with the safety requirements of operating machinery
· Knowledge of measurements & dimensions
Please send your updated resumes to ‘Resume2016@gc-employment.com’ with a subject ‘CNC Machine Operator- Concord – Afternoon shift’