Muller & Phipps Pakistan is looking for City Manager Central based at Faisalabad for its Telecommunication division. Graduate (Preferably Masters) with 3-5 years of Sales experience in the mobile handset industry.
1. Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of Principal’s business.
2. Develop and modify regional coverage plan in consultation with BUH, to ensure high quality service and adequate coverage by the sales force.
3. Review previous periods’ sales performance of various markets in the region.
4. Analyze the market dynamics and business trends, with particular reference to various Principals' products being distributed by Company.
5. Review market visit schedules of sales force and suggest necessary guidelines
6. Conduct periodic sales meetings to assess adequacy of sales plans and other operational issues with SOs.
7. Visit the marketplace, to determine the work ethics of salesforce and check service standards, product availability, market development, etc. on a regular basis.
8. Guide the sales force on replacement related matters and credit policy, on an ongoing basis, ensuring effective implementation.
9. Research, analyze and compile market intelligence in the areas of promotional activities, prices, coverage, credits, new launches, etc. of the Company as well as competition and evaluate the impact of such actions on business results.
10. Review and ensure coordination of order delivery to the marketplace, through the sales force.
11. Ensure collection / recovery of payments as per the SOPs.
12. Visit potential markets to identify evolving market opportunities.
13. Coach and counsel the sales force on company’s service quality standards, ensuring effective implementation at all times.
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com