SERVICES: Engineering and Integration, Product Development, Software Development, High-Tech Consulting, Technical Support, in the following fields: Aeronautics and Space, Defense and Security, Telecommunications and Networks, Public Transport, Energy and Industry.
The Account Manager is in charge of managing the sales in its territory in compliance to the company quality system.
As part of its duties within Amesys Canada, the account manager will:
– Ensure commercial steering in its territory,
– Manage its team members when applicable,
– Implement the business strategy in its territory,
– Implement specific clients business strategy,
– Manage the sales administration,
– Ensure a referencing management in its territory,
– Report to the general management,
– Manage the business promotion in its territory,
– Establish and maintain strong business relationships with existing and new customers,
– Anticipate, identify and follow-up the customer’s requirements,
– Plan, implement and follow-up the customers billings,
– Caters to its clients,
– Develop the commercial offers,
– Establish the purchase orders and ensures the entire order process including the renewals,
– Ensures good relationship between the customers and the company.
– For the administrative and financial management:
– Attend to the sales management meetings,
– Ensure the compliance with margins authorizations and ensures that the gross margin meets the margin goals,
– Ensure control of the sales,
– Provide systematic orders increases,
– Ensure the rules and procedures application in its territory,
– Report weekly to the Director of Canada.
Refer a friend