1. Identification of potential business opportunities & development in B2B and B2C segments related to Certification and
Technical Inspection trainings.
2. Contacting potential clients via email, and set up meetings to develop and generate new business related to trainings.
3. Planning and keeping abreast, new marketing initiatives related to Certification and Inspection training activities.
4. Streamlining the business development of existing training activities.
5. Handle client queries/requests for information.
6. Planning, strategizing, and obtaining sales & marketing plan for trainings on monthly basis.
7. Preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, unique concepts and
8. Attending various events organized/participated by the company.
9. Provide timely feedback to the line manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients.
10. Increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
11. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
12. Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sale.
13. Maintain record of trainings’ sale and other information.
14. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
15. Designing solutions to achieve objectives and present the solutions to the management.
16. To meet targets for business development and sales as set by the management.
17. Responsible for achieving revenue and sales targets assigned by the management on monthly and yearly basis.
18. Responsible for making revenue projections for planning purpose.
19. Visit market for the purposes of business development, determination of the customer’s expectations/requirements.
20. Monitor client satisfaction and obtain feedback.
21. Carry out any other duties assigned by the management as and when required.
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com