Will work within the Channel eco system to drive growth of channels and GEHC product portfolio.He will be responsible for the integration,& reporting of business performance data,identifying trends and patterns to gain insight & provide actionable recommendations that drive Sales and growth.
This role will make extensive use of data,statistical and quantitative analysis,Analysis will vary in size,scope &frequency,depending on the type of query & whether it is a standard or ad hoc request
Typical reports involve tracking of KPI’s such as Sales, Distribution Metrics, Growth Opportunity, Distributor Performance and End-User Insights. Common tasks done by the Business Analyst include data preparation, performing analysis and creation of data visualization.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross vertical teams compilation & reporting of business performance on regular basis.
• Collate and analyze business performance data including sales and distribution Metrics on Channel performance.
• Retrieve and clean data to make it usable from a variety of sources (and formats)
• Identify trends, provide observations, insights and recommendations to answer key business questions and help business decisions.
• Ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of reports.
• Data Validation and Consolidation for Channel in line with Modality finance every quarter.
• Manage all reporting requirements of Channel teams as required
• Channel Partner performance using internal tools on Monthly basis
• Productivity analysis of Feet on Street working in channel partner locations
• Creation and Maintenance of Master data reports for business requirements
• Own ICP automation and Digitization’s programs.
• Identify process and system improvements opportunities by analyzing data & providing required actions
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Preferably 6 years of relevant business analysis experience.
• Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
• Strong team player and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Must be highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
• Strong knowledge & experience of end to end sales process and working with cross functional teams (Order to Remittance, Finance, Services, Country sales, Inquiry To Order etc.)
• Analytical & clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions & messages.
• Analytical mindset
• Results oriented
• Teamwork focus
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills
• Good Excel, Power point skillset
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
**Locations:** India; Bengaluru