Job Title :
Bilingual Bank Contact Centre Representative/System Support Agent_$19.43/hr
Start Date :
Our client is a Canadian leading bank.
Description: Payrate: $19.43/hr
Reporting to the Team Manager in the Direct Investing Investor Services Centre, the ·WebBroker Support Agent will provide a Legendary customer experience while interacting with current and new customers over the phone.
· Achieve a high level of success by understanding client needs relating to the WebBroker Online Platform
· Respond to WebBroker requests from current and future customers who may have questions about the new WebBroker Legacy
•How to Product Features-Change Trading/Web Passwords, Login, Order Entry, Quotes, FX Transfers, Transfer Limits, Markets & Research
•Technical Support-Java Updates, Browser Related Technical Issues
•Account Setup-Connect IDs setup with trading accounts
•Password Resets-Connect ID & Trading Passwords
· Respond to TalkBroker, and Telemax requests from current and future Direct Investing customers
· Recognize sales opportunities, assess needs and provide advice to deepen/ build relationships with current and future customers.
· Be knowledgeable of all areas of Investing to ensure a professional and successful hand off for the customer
· Demonstrate professionalism and leadership during all interactions; take ownership of customer problems and provide first contact resolution at every opportunity
· Maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all pertinent procedures, products and services. Ensure due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer interactions
· Meet required call handle times, benchmarks and metrics
· Contribute to the achievement of team and department CEI/LEI goals by modeling CEI/LEI attributes and behaviours while strengthening customer loyalty.
· Meet compliance requirements of the role. Assume responsibility to minimize risk by complying with all industry Codes of Conduct (i.e. Chat, Social Media and Electronic Communication Guidelines, Authentication, KYC, AML). Follow all disclosures and procedures published on Wealth/ Direct Investing during all interactions with customers (current and future)
· Provide Legendary customer experience over the phone and while supporting Digital products and services
– 2 years or above customer service experience, preferraly technicial support
– Fully bilingual in English and French
– call center experience
– Post Secondary degree
– Excellent communication skill
How to Apply:
Send your resume to resume@gc-employment. com with the subject ‘Bilingual Bank Contact Centre Representative – Inbound_$18.41’
• Must be bondable.
• Your ‘Employment History’ on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application