Assistant Site Manager needed in North London
My clients are an established main contractor that works on both new build and refurbishment projects in the Residential, Education, Healthcare and historic buildings.
Their current work load is focused towards new build Residential developments in London.
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
SALARY UPTO £35K
Project: New traditional build, timber frame, residential development consisting of 10 units.
Status: Demolition of existing garages.
Project value: £2.2m
* New build Residential sector experience is essential
* Traditional build experience
* Experience assisting the No.1 Site Manager
* Strong computer skills is essential
* Good organisational skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong motivational skills
* Carpentry background
* SMSTS is desirable
* Construction/Civil engineering degree qualifiedor Trade background
If you would like to be considered for the role Assistant Site Manager in North London, please submit your CV or call Matt on (phone number removed)