* You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
* The Assistant Revenue Manager is responsible to assist the Revenue Manager in planning, organizing and monitoring all technical accounting aspects of hotel’s revenue streams.
* This role will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations.
* Ideally with a certificate or diploma in Revenue management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
* Minimum 2 years work experience in a supervisory position in a similar department.
* Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
**Primary Location:** AE-DU-Dubai
**Organization:** Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
**Job Level:** Full-time
**Req ID:** DUB003122
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.