J.P. Morgan Asset Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.5 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Bank Loan is same as a syndicated loan is one that is provided by a group of lenders and is structured arranged and administered by one or several commercial or investment banks known as arrangers. Bank Loan Admin supports the middle office, front office and back office functions like security setup, accounting, reconciliation and reporting by performing the various tasks on various web based applications.
Strong understanding of Fixed Income, Equities, Leveraged Loan,
Comprehensive understanding of operational risk
Ideal candidate should have previous experience working in Global Fixed Income, Equities or Derivatives, Bank Loan market.
We are looking for a progressive, assertive individual, confident in their own ability to join our Bank Loan Admin Group to focus on Leveraged Loan Servicing. The successful candidate is expected to be a swift learner due to the diverse nature of our business and the global markets JPMAM transact upon.
Day to day responsibilities include:
· Liaising with Agent Banks , internal Operational desks, global Trade Support hubs and brokerage community in resolving Interest Payment related issues.
· Daily Interest Posting, Accounting, Security Set Up and Reconciliation
· Monitoring and resolving intra-day trade breaks so to prevent internal/external anomalies.
Coordinating and instructing instrument maturities.
· Drive learning and training agenda
· Performing adequate Start and End of day controls
· Work closely with local and global technology team to increase automation and create efficiency in the process
· Work closely with local and global risk team to ensure team is performing as per updated regulatory standards
· Various management reporting’s, KPI and timely CTQ updation
· Query and Escalation management
· Stakeholder management – Global and Local stake holder management
· Ad hoc Audit documentation
The oversight of outsourced back office functions and brokerage community requires an ability to successfully manage relationships. The individual should also be an excellent communicator who needs to be able to provide front to back support for the Bank Loan Admin function. As the job itself governed by critical deadlines we are looking for an individual who focuses on results and is independent in terms of organizing the tasks to be achieved that day.
This Role supports North America hours.
Knowledge of Investment products.
Worked and desire to work in an automated Processing environment
Must be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines
Client Focused having Risk awareness
Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative
Basic knowledge about the securities market and different financial products
Excellent MS skills ideally to macro level
Knowledge of market data providers
7+ years of relevant experience
Ability to adapt to changing business priorities; flexibility is key
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong project management and critical thinking ability