J.P. Morgan Asset Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.5 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Trade Support and Global Cash team is responsible for trade reconciliations, trade reporting, trade repairs, Fails Reporting and follow-up, Processing of Time Deposits, Confirm-affirm for Muni Bonds etc. This function includes multiple sub-processes which involves maker and checker steps built-in.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
· Trade Confirmation – Trade Matching of Time Deposits Municipal Trades with LOU’s/brokers.
· Fails Resolution – Emails on Fail-station trades and monitor/respond to fail reports from brokers and custodians until resolution.
· Confirm Affirm/Near Match – Affirmation of trades on manually Market wide agreed parameters follow up on discrepancies
· Factor Management – Factor Revisions on Fixed Income trades upon factor revision as per Bloomberg.
· AFS Reconciliation – Reconciliation between Trading (AFS) Accounting System (Eagle)
· Time Deposits – Processing confirming the cash flow with the external brokers for a short term deposits, documentation etc.!|!
Minimum qualifications – Graduate
Minimum experience – 2 to 4 years in Banking / Securities Market environment.
Required to understand trade support, cash management function across Investment Manager or Investment Banking Operations.
Eye for Detail – These functions are critical from impact perspective. This team supports the Portfolio Management Groups,, Front Office Need eye for detail and there is zero tolerance to oversight mistakes.
Analytical – Be able to analyze the process flows and ideate on operational improvements
Be a strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.
Communication (Spoken – Assertiveness Written) – Ability to communicate effectively and assist Client Service Specialists with queries/investigations.
Actively work with the team to resolve exceptions. Document exceptions and discuss new learning’s with team.